Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Heidi and that guy

So yeah... I LOVE The Hills...(on MTV) and if I could make the word love sparkle I would. But I don't like Heidi and that guy... and yes that is all I will call him because I am definatly TEAM LAUREN! I think she is quite lovely. And of course I love all the other girls I don't need to list them off. However, I loved Lo in Laguna Beach but she is not being a nice little girl. Come on Lo... get back to the Laguna Beach days... you were so cool then. I think someone is just a wee bit jealous if you ask me. What I don't get about the Hills though is everyone acts like Heidi is some gorgeous bombshell... I mean yeah she is ok after the plastic surgery... but come on... seriously... HAVE YOU SEEN HER JAW???? OMG imo it is gigantic... I mean she has nothing on Jay Leno. Maybe she should have worked on that first. Just a thought... So my new name for her is BigJaw until she wises up ditches the whore cloths and bad music... and dumps as Joel McHale would say creepy flesh colored beard man. I mean seriously... you sit around and say I have no friends I wonder why... O wait when did this all start happening. Who still can't shut his mouth in public. I am sorry but this man did a little reality show with Brody that was imo completely fabricated because Brody and his brother both had jobs. And I mean come on the things he said about Nicole Richie. I admit she wasn't looking her healthiest but still... are you serious... I mean these are all just his publicity schemes. Do I believe he started the sex tape rumor? Yes! Do I think BIGJAW knows it? Yes... did you not see her talk to Lauren... Seriously... seriously! I mean this is just ridiculous. All I have to say is if my fiance told my sister that she needed to leave our apartment that I just let him back in of... I would tell him that she was going to stay and he could go. Instead of yelling at your sister for believing your jobless bum boyfriend yell at your jobless bum boyfriend for being a douche to your sister. Can you see why I won't even say the morons name.

No comments: