Sunday, September 21, 2008

TRAVIS BARKER AND DJ AM CRITICALLY INJURED IN FATAL PLACE CRASH!

This truly is sad... in case you haven't heard both of then suffered major burns after the South Carolina plane crash. This truly is a sad thing to hear, with anyone regardless of whether or not they are famous. Your heart immediately goes out to their families and to their kids you just feel so heartbroken. I can't imagine if something like that happened to my family members or someone I knew. I am thinking about both of their families and more importantly the four other people who were killed families. It truly is a sad sad sad story. From what I am hearing Travis is suffering burns from the lower part of his body and DJ AM is suffering burns on his arm and head. It is just all so sad. Personally my heart and prayers go out to them and I hope that they make an excellent recovery and are able to function the same way in everyday life. My heart goes out to the pilots and Mr. Barkers assistant and security guard who were killed in the fire. No one should be take from this earth so soon. I am truly sad for everyone. God bless.

No comments: