Monday, September 15, 2008

I am popping my blog cherry! hehe!

So yes... this is it. I figured since I am constantly on so many celeb sites and am a weekly buyer or People and US weekly magazines (because they rock). I would start giving my opinions on things my friends and I talk about it and they always love love love what I have to say. I will go over absolutly everything I can think of in late breaking entertainment. Although these will only be opinions not late breaking news. Just a side note: everything is in my opinion nothing is fact only what I think.

So... what to talk about I am going to start off with this... because I just HAVE to say it even though I don't even want to give this person the time of day.

Michael Lohan... imo (in my opinion) this man is a complete lunitic. I mean I am watching E! and watching what I believe is to be The Daily Ten and Michael Lohan is talking about Lindsay Lohan's "friend" Samantha Ronson. And he is going off about how if it weren't for Lindsay she wouldn't even be famous you wouldn't even hear about her. Ok first off yeah she probably wouldn't be everywhere like she is lately without Lindsay and yeah I had heard of her I think mentioned before on Perezhilton.com whether or not she was hanging out with Lindsay I don't know. BUT... and I mean BUT... who the hell is he to talk? I mean last I checked Mr. Lohan wouldn't be anywhere if it weren't for Lindsay. I mean maybe he might of made some tiny clip in a newspaper for his "run ins with the law" But he sure as HELL wouldn't be on the Ryan Seacrest radio show or on E! or anything else for that matter. I mean talk about riding coat tails. Maybe if it was another famous celeb talking but COME ON DUDE... are you serious? I don't think you would be all over the papers if it weren't for daughter. I just hate hypocrites in the media... I mean come on! This man tries every possible way to get himself in the media. Just look at it every other week it is look at me look at me. Sorry... I know it is so old news but it just drives me nuts!

No comments: